Account ANTARA FOTO
- You need an account to be able to buy ANTARA FOTO products. If you intend to create an account please click SIGN IN/SIGN IN
- To protect your account, we recommend that your password is kept confidential.
- You are responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your ANTARA FOTO account.
- You are advised not to reuse your BETA FOTO account password in other applications or programs.
- If you notice unauthorized use of your ANTARA FOTO account by another party, please change/reset your account password, or click CONTACT US.
- We reserve the right to verify the information you have provided, if we find that the information you have provided is inaccurate or inappropriate, we have the right to suspend and/or delete your ANTARA FOTO account.
- In Indonesian Civil Law, parties who can be called mature and capable of carrying out legal actions are those who are 21 years and over.
- For Customers aged 21 and under, we are required to consult with their parents or guardians before using and agreeing to the terms and conditions that apply to ANTARA FOTO.
As an ANTARA PHOTO customer, you are prohibited from:
- Using ANTARA FOTO's products for things that are unlawful in nature, detrimental to the state and nation, can cause chaos, can offend a person's morality/religion and/or groups protected by law.
- Perform activities or actions that can damage the system, either by using automatic devices or manually.
- Spread viruses, spam, illegal content, or other similar technology applications so as to disrupt, harm or even damage the ANTARA FOTO site system.
- Retrieve or collect information from other customers in the form of personal information (can be in the form of email addresses, or information that is privately owned).
- Duplicate, resell, manipulate, adopt or utilize ANTARA FOTO products that are not in accordance with the license from Perum LKBN Antara.
- Use of a character's photo for purposes other than an Editorial License (Use Permit/Reporting License), must have the permission of the character concerned.
ANTARA FOTO will process according to the legal provisions in force in Indonesia, if you are proven conclusively to have committed the above actions.
- There are 2 types of permits or licenses to use ANTARA FOTO's photos, namely Editorial Licenses (Use Permits/Reporting Licenses) and Custom Licenses (Use Permits/Special Licenses).
- Reporting License is a license to use photos for news or editorial purposes which are used as complementary illustrations in writing an article or other types of writing such as hard news, features or investigations.
- Meanwhile, a special license is a permission to use images for purposes other than a Reporting License. Included in the special license are:
- Personal Collection
- Photos can only be used for 1 (one) time of use (not break-up), according to the permissions/licences inputted by the Customer during the purchase process, within a maximum period of 1 (one) year.
- Each photo has a Copyright and is protected by Copyright Law, so Customers are required to include the credit title "ANTARAFOTO/Photographer's Name" on each photo used.
- It is forbidden to use Antara's photo as a trademark and or brand/company logo.
- If you intend to use photos that have been used for other purposes, then the Customer is required to make a re-purchase via the ANTARA FOTO website and renew the permission/licence for using photos.